[Samba] Again NFSv4 and Kerberos at the 'samba way'...

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 31 11:25:28 UTC 2018

Ah,, then thank you for improving my english. Im was thinking that was a typo yes..  :-))
I've never known this.  :-) i've destroyed your joke sorry. :-/

> > I just hope you understanded why im saying this.
> > You "see" something is set to ON, but its TURNED OFF in the
> > backgrond.
>
> Yes, I did, I was trying (and obviously failing) to be funny :-(
Now this was my language probem. Now i get it.

> > ! Until you enable - apply , disable - apply and enable - apply it.
> > That fixes it in windows 99.9999% of all times.
> > A common but understated problem in windows.
>
> You mean a bit like the universal fix windows method, reboot.

No, in such cases you need to set it on/of and apply in between.
A reboot, does not fix the problem if its in the registry.