[Samba] nt status buffer too small

Philippe Maladjian pmaladjian at hilaire.fr
Wed Oct 31 11:07:55 UTC 2018

Hello, with an administrator session on a windows 7, when I right click
on one of the shared folders of my server samba4 AD to access the tab
"Security", Windows crashes. I tested several by rebooting the pc and
the server (it is a test platform for a migration of samba 3 -> 4). In
the log samba I :

../source3/smbd/smb2_server.C:3171(smbd_smb2_request_error_ex)
smbd_smb2_request_error_ex: smbd_smb2_request_error_ex: idx[1]
status[NT_STATUS_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL] +info| at
../source3/smbd/smb2_get_info.c:176

I'm use samba 4.8.5-Debian on debian 9

--

*Philippe MALADJIAN
Responsable informatique | administrateur système*