[Samba] winbind restart

IMMO WETZEL IMMO.WETZEL at adtran.com
Wed Oct 24 11:27:37 UTC 2018

Hi,
$ apt version samba
2:4.3.11+dfsg-0ubuntu0.16.04.17

We running against a Windows 2012R2 AD Domain server.
The network interruption wasn't plannend. It was a network outage at a specific WAN segment between my client and the AD Server for some hours. So both haven't seen a interface down...

Immo

This message has been classified General Business by IMMO WETZEL on Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2018 at 13:25:31.