[Samba] How to be an effective and professional member of the Samba user and development Community

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:01:55 UTC 2018

On 10/22/2018 09:38 AM, Jim McDonough via samba wrote:
> A Samba Team member, Andrew Bartlett, came up with the *excellent*
> idea of actually trying to give a set of guidelines on how to work
> with and develop code for the Samba project, and we're announcing
> them as a wiki link here:

There must have been something in the air that past month or two.
StackOverflow, Linus, and now Samba? All welcomed guidelines that you would
hope among civil professionals would avoid the need to be reduced to writing.
Nevertheless, a reasonable measuring stick is always a good guide...

Good job Samba... as always.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.