[Samba] Samba 4.3.11 join an exiting windows AD failed with timeout

Ming Li Ming.Li at mtusa.com
Tue Oct 16 21:27:15 UTC 2018

Thanks. It is an internal network. We opened up firewall. And windows DC is working well.

We have two windows DCs now one PDC, anther BDC. We are moving to linux. So would like to add this linux  as BDC, and demote the currently windows BDC. And have a test. If all good, we will migrate it totally. But now cannot make it works.
Any other place should I check to make it work?

Thanks,

Ming.