[Samba] Windows Server 2019 / Windows 10 LTSC can't access samba shares on Debian stable 4.5.12

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Sat Oct 13 20:26:52 UTC 2018

Hello Rowland,
I figured it out. I had to add three lines:

        interfaces = bond0.109

Samba can bind to lo but uses 127.0.0.1 ip address. You can't specify the
second ip address or lo:0. That does not work.

        bind interfaces only = Yes

Make sure samba does not listen on wildcard.

        server role = STANDALONE

Don't do anything with winbind.

Now everything is working. The only thing is, that I have to move my ip address
10.10.10.1 to an fake ethernet vlan interface. But I don't really care. Thanks
a lot for bearing with me walk me through the steps.

Cheers,
	Thomas