[Samba] NFSv4, homes, Kerberos...

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Oct 11 12:52:11 UTC 2018

Ow but i not want to start a discussion.
Pff no i've enough if discussions on the list.. Remember "steve"..

I respect everybodies opinion, you should know that..
But you where off list for 5! Hours, and mentioning your name.. Helps :-p

;-)  hihi, some fun should be ok ... Dont you think.
Exact what i expected hahaha..  :-P  (LMAF)

Greetz,

Louis