[Samba] NFSv4, homes, Kerberos...

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 10 08:35:20 UTC 2018

At least its something i inhereted from the debian tree.

https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=buster&arch=any&mode=exactfilename&searchon=contents&keywords=nfs4acl_xattr
Shows 0 package with the name :  nfs4acl_xattr  ( or nfs4acl ) in it.

And for example ceph.so
https://packages.debian.org/search?mode=exactfilename&suite=buster&section=all&arch=any&searchon=contents&keywords=ceph.so
Shows as of debian buster in the samba-vfs-modules packages.

Building again now with libnfs-dev extra installed, since i can figure out what im missing where..
I'll so some trail and error builds.

Greetz,

Louis