[Samba] samba DC, dublicate SPN

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Oct 10 07:13:42 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-10-10 at 11:34 +0500, Шигапов Денис Вильданович via samba
wrote:
> directory service replication does not work between windows DC and samba
> DC,
> as the samba DC has 2 identical WSMAN records
>
> samba-tool  spn list m7-arhiv$
> m7-arhiv$
> User CN=M7-ARHIV,OU=Computers M07,DC=example,DC=ru has the following
> servicePrincipalName:
>       HOST/M7-ARHIV
>       HOST/m7-arhiv.example.ru
>       RestrictedKrbHost/M7-ARHIV
>       RestrictedKrbHost/m7-arhiv.example.ru
>       TERMSRV/M7-ARHIV
>       TERMSRV/m7-arhiv.example.ru
>       WSMAN/M7-ARHIV
>       WSMAN/m7-arhiv.example.ru
>       WSMAN/m7-arhiv

No, at this time we have not addressed the issue of case-wise identical
but byte-wise different attribute values.  It remains a bit more tricky
to fix than you might hope.

You may of course manually fix the record.

Sorry,

Andrew Bartlett