[Samba] Large file (over 4Gb) transfer problem from Windows to Samba 4.7 on CentOS 7.5

Mr Crack mrcrack007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 05:15:24 UTC 2018

Dear Rowland,
Thanks you very much for your help and highly appreciated
My problems were resolved
As you suggested,
1) I removed guest only line from the services & I can logon with
samba user name & password
2) I removed  protocol = LANMAN2 and lanman auth line
    Tested with testparm and see with SMB3

      [root at server ~]# testparm   -sv |  grep protocol
        client ipc max protocol = default
        client ipc min protocol = default
        client max protocol = default
        client min protocol = CORE
        server max protocol = SMB3
        server min protocol = LANMAN1

   Then I restated smb / nmb service
   Now I can transfer large file over 4 GB and file is also good
 After removing protocol = LANMAN2, i can now create file with
Chinese, Japanese, etc .. ( previously I can only create file with
English )
.
Thanks you Mr. Rowland & all team members
Best Regards,
Mr. Linux CZ