[Samba] explorer.exe crashes on security tab access

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Oct 1 13:59:57 UTC 2018

I dont agree, its not always the application.

Unstable powersupply can make applications crash or unstable graphics card or fault ram or unstable motherboard, bad hdd.
..
And 1 google to provide proof for above statement, Google "Windows has blocked access to the graphics cards" that one applies for all the above options,,  so it's not always the application.
I've been reminded on that, by having a pc that, random crashes with random applications and all hardware tests show no problems..

I could not find the problem in this case, everybody was saying its software, im telling its hardware. (in above statements)
And.. After 9 months trying to get this fix, i've dropped the pc at a shop to test all hardware with special test devices.
Im waiting for the results in this case..   ( i suspect here unstable power in PSU/Mainboard/PCI-E . )

So faulty hardware, can make it crash also but that is probely not the case here.

In the case of explorer crashed, on secrurity tab, i have seen something like that.
If i install my Zarafa schema AND my Kopano schema on my win pc and start ADUC,then it crashed,  removing one of these 2 fixed it for me.

Are you using extra pluging or have in integrated some sofware in the explorer?

Greetz,

Louis