[Samba] Adding a new DC - ID Mappings

Rob Mason rob at acasta.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 11:08:02 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland - It was krb5-user, libpam-winbind and libnss-winbind. But this was partly due to not having the Universe repo installed from the Ubuntu 18 Live image (this has to manually added when using the live image).

I've copied across idmap.ldb from the old (only) DC. Assuming no changes, I can just replicate Sysvol prior to migration?

thanks

--
Rob Mason