[Samba] Adding a new DC - ID Mappings

Rob Mason rob at acasta.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 10:02:56 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland - just wanted to follow up and say thanks. It was a dependency issue with pam. All sorted now.

May I quickly double check that the current Samba wiki is correct - there is no automatic sysvol replication? Therefore, I must replicate my old DC sysvol to the new DC before transferring FMSO roles and demoting the old DC??