[Samba] Debian Stretch Samba 4.8.7 packages available amd64/i386

Denis Cardon dcardon at tranquil.it
Wed Nov 28 20:40:41 UTC 2018

G'day Louis,

> The Debian Stretch packages for samba 4.8.7 are now available for amd64 and i386.

When I tried to rebuild debian stretch 4.8.7 packages using your repo
today, I came across an issue and it seems that your
stretch-samba48/main/source/Sources.gz is missing the reference of cmoka
1.1.1 entry (otherwise apt-get source downloads 1.0.1 version and the
build fails miserably). And actually the dsc and tar.xz are there just
waiting to be downloaded :-)

By the way, looking at this cmocka issue, I was looking at third-party
stuff in the build, since cmocka is in itself not a Samba packages. That
may be a question more appropriate for samba dev, but I was wondering if
the third-party folder in samba tarball is safe to ignore and always
take upstream?

thanks a lot for your hard dedicated works.

Cheers,

Denis

--
Denis Cardon