[Samba] Debian Stretch 4.9.3 packages now available (amd64/i386)

Julien TEHERY julien.tehery at openevents.fr
Wed Nov 28 07:37:53 UTC 2018

Hello Louis

Thanks for this!
I intend to install an up2date platform on ubuntu 18.04

2 questions:
- when will the build in 4.9 be available for ubuntu?
- if it's long what do i use for 4.8 package for ubuntu, these url ?

"deb http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian stretch-samba48 main contrib non-free"

of do you have a dedicated url fur ubuntu?