[Samba] Extending Samba-4 Schema to get Microsoft LAPS working

Ardos raghav at ardos.in
Sat Nov 24 04:57:23 UTC 2018

Hello Rowland,

Finally Microsoft LAPS is working in our environment and I thank you for
your support.

However, I noticed one thing. Microsoft LAPS is supposed to manage even
the Built-In Account - "Administrator", but it not doing so. In my
environment, While I am trying to figure out why it doesn't manage the
Built-in administrator account, I have enabled another Group Policy to
change the password of Built-in Administrator Account and disabled the
same. Other local administrators are managed using Microsoft LAPS.

Thanks again for your support.

Best regards,

Raghavendra