[Samba] Extending Samba-4 Schema to get Microsoft LAPS working

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Nov 23 09:02:21 UTC 2018

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 08:03:15 +0530
Ardos <raghav at ardos.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much for your support.
>
> With your ldif, one of the attributes got added to computer
> container. Second one is having a trouble. The modification command
> is reporting it is not able to find the attribute although it is very
> much in the schema. I am checking this part out. Any suggestions to
> figure out what's wrong and correct it?

Not really, I have never used LAPS, but I have extended AD several
times and it always the same, add an ldif containing the attributes,
then another containing the objectclasses. In your case the second ldif
needed to modify an existing objectclass.

All I can suggest is to check if both attributes are in AD and if they
have been added to the computer objectclass.

Rowland