[Samba] Extending Samba-4 Schema to get Microsoft LAPS working

Ardos raghav at ardos.in
Fri Nov 23 02:33:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank you very much for your support.

With your ldif, one of the attributes got added to computer container.
Second one is having a trouble. The modification command is reporting it
is not able to find the attribute although it is very much in the
schema. I am checking this part out. Any suggestions to figure out
what's wrong and correct it?

Best regards,

Raghavendra