[Samba] Samba4 multiple DCs replication

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Nov 22 09:07:48 UTC 2018

Hai Julien,

Ah, ok, then im suspecting a regression bug here.
For some reason somethings this happens, if you've had rebooted the servers, it would probely be fixed also.

There where some older reports on this, but good to know its back or still there
A manual run of : samba_dnsupdate --all-names --verbose
Should/could helped to fix it also.

And Thank you for the quick reply.

Greetz,

Louis