[Samba] Extending Samba-4 Schema to get Microsoft LAPS working

Ardos raghav at ardos.in
Thu Nov 22 05:51:14 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am using the command "ldbmodify -H path_to_sam_ldb
automount_classes.ldif --option="dsdb:schema update allowed"=true" as
given in the wiki. /
/

Using the above method I was able to add the two attributes. But I am
not able to add these attributes to computers class.

Hence looking for help to create the ldif file to add these two
attributes to computer class.

Best regads,

Raghavendra
//