[Samba] Problem with Windows Server Backup

Michael Funke Michael.Funke at inventex.de
Wed Nov 21 18:13:09 UTC 2018

Okay, now I'm using windows ACLs and I have the same problem. I used exactly the wiki.samba.org. Windows Server Backup is copying the folders and some data, but not the vdx.
At the "Permission Entry for folder" I see at the end following yellow info: "It cannot connect with the Active Directory, so it cannot see or check some types." (It is only translated from the German version)
After that, you can add a condition.

What can I do?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | best regards

Michael Funke