[Samba] Win 7 NT4 Domain Login

Linda W samba at tlinx.org
Tue Nov 20 18:42:19 UTC 2018

1) Not a complete solution, but the old user might have been able to login
   locally using cached credentials, which, if their is no contact to the
domain controller (perhaps from having lost sync with it and being
considered no longer part of the domain).  Upon forcing a domain resync
by unjoin/join, now the old users cached creds are invalid.

2) as far as the users go, are both logins "known" by the server to be
part of the domain?  I might verify this by having the user login to the
domain server, but I don't restrict domain-users from server-access/login.
But any other way of verifying the user/password combination leading to
a valid server-userid, would work.