[Samba] Online Backup fails

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Nov 13 10:34:16 UTC 2018

Hai,

First thing i would do is try the real hostname of the server and not localhost.
Your ad domain controler hostname is not localhost.

I cannt test it yet, im not yet on 4.9.2 with the DC's.

But I would try it like this:

samba-tool domain backup online --server=$(hostname -s) --targetdir=/mnt/backupsamba/ -U Administrator

Greetz,

Louis