[Samba] GPUpdate

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Tue Nov 6 14:54:26 UTC 2018

hello list, I noticed that when I run the command gpupdate in the clients I get the following error

C:>gpupdate
Updating policy...

Computer policy could not be updated successfully. The following errors were enc
ountered:
The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows attempted to read the file \eccm
g.cupet.cusysvoldomainPolicies{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}
gpt.ini from a domain controller and was not successful.

That policy I delete it, however the client PC keeps looking for it, some way to fix this ... use samba4 Version 4.9.1