[Samba] classicupgrade

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Nov 6 13:17:50 UTC 2018

This is one time settings.
En yes, for each policy you need to klik on these once. ( in the gpo policy objects in GPO editor )

Can you post smb.conf

getfacl PATH_TO_SYSVOL

getent the_Folder_ONE_below-PATH_TO_SYSVOL

Explorer crashes, if 9 out of 10 x a wrong right on the folder below the point your sharing.
Per example.

getfacl /home
getfacl /home/samba
getfacl /home/samba/share/
getfacl /home/samba/share/data

Can you post these all also but replace the example path to your setup.

Greetz,

Louis