[Samba] Typo hunt. Wiki. Set_up_time_with_systemd-timesyncd_on_a_Unix_Domain_Member

Yvan Masson yvan at masson-informatique.fr
Thu Nov 1 08:39:42 UTC 2018

Le 31/10/2018 à 16:31, L.P.H. van Belle via samba a écrit :
> Hai,
>
> I know, im not the best in english, but i've updated the time sync page on the wiki.
> If someone can check it and update where needed.
>
> I've added this part.
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Time_Synchronisation#Requirements_2
>
> And
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Time_Synchronisation#Set_up_time_with_systemd-timesyncd_on_a_Unix_Domain_Member

I am not a good English writer either, but I have read your changes and
made a few minor typo corrections. I can't tell if the technical part is
correct or not (it seems!), but one thing looks strange in your
/etc/systemd/timesyncd.conf example:

[Time]
NTP=DC1.samdom.example.com DC2.samdom.example.com
FallbackNTP=the.same.ntp-server.as.your.dc.points.too.
one-extra.ntp-server.as.your.dc.points.too.

Why are there dots after each fallback NTP server? It is not mentionned
in timesyncd.conf manual page.

Regards,
Yvan