[Samba] vfs objects recycle can not exclude profile directory

adam_xu at adagene.com.cn adam_xu at adagene.com.cn
Thu May 31 05:17:06 UTC 2018

Hello everyone. I have tested this in my testing env. there's no this bug in my test env with the same smb.conf.

the system version and the samba version are the same in testing and production env.

the difference is that the samba in production env is update from version 4.4.4 to 4.6.2 to 4.7.1, and the samba in testing env is directly using version 4.7.1.

any suggestion ? thanks.

yours Adam