[Samba] Q: Samba4 AD DC & small office file sharing

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed May 30 09:53:44 UTC 2018

On Wed, 30 May 2018 11:21:27 +0200
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> ..
> >
> > You seem to be very lucky, there are places that struggle to get one
> > server.
>
> No.. Hmm and maybe yes, my friends say im a lucky basterd..
> But no ,lots of experiance is what got me this far, falling down 1000
> times, get up and do it again. I think i had todo also with my first
> computer.. A z80 cpu 3.5mhz. With 16kb ram wow..  ( 1982, zx spectrum
> ) But im getting old here..  ;-)

You were posh, ZX80 here and I still have it somewhere ;-)
Then a VIC20, then C64, then C128, then an Amiga 500, it then went sort
of backwards to an XT PC with an hercules screen ;-)

I now feel very old LOL

> Sometimes i reinstall a server 3-4-5 times just to get a perfect
> install from the start. Thats my secret, and keep the changes as
> little as possible.
>

> > > But again my thoughts here..
> > >

> > > Greetz,
> > >
> > > Louis
> > >

> > Yes thoughts always welcome ;-)
> >
> Uh... Not all... Or at least not for this list.  :-))  haha...
> ;-)

Well, thoughts always welcome, whether we do anything with them is a
totally different story ;-)

Rowland