[Samba] Does samba support Administrative Templates

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri May 25 07:34:58 UTC 2018

Goto you latest windows 10 computer.

Copy : C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions  To you sysvol policies folder Or get the latest package from MS download site.
Here :  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56880  ( for win10 1803 ) Once this is installed its somewhere in program files.

Why ms didnt update the download links i dont know the site link is missing the latest.

Greetz,

Louis