[Samba] run script on domain join

Arnaud FLORENT aflorent at iris-tech.fr
Wed May 23 07:36:48 UTC 2018

the host has first an address in dhcp pool between 192.168.1.100-200 (it
is not known by dhcpd with a fixed ip address)

i would like to add a dhcpd record to provide always same ip to host (ie
fixed-address 192.168.1.1)

when host is joined to my samba domain

in NT PDC, i can do that with  "add machine script" in smb.conf

but in AD DC, this script is not run

so i m searching another way to run a script when a computer join the AD
DC domain

--
Arnaud FLORENT
IRIS Technologies