[Samba] drs shorepl

Carlos Bordon cgermanb at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:22:52 UTC 2018

Hi, thanks fir reply

but now i found something
in my dc4, when i try see with samba-tool drs showrepl, all ok with dc1
but, the name the other dc is wrong, appears ass bdc and the name is dc2

i demote bdc and delete it but i use the same ip

where can i see where change this?

in the dc1 when i try samba-tool showrepl i see all fine and the names
correctly