[Samba] Roaming profils cannot sync four files

Michael Funke maniac.macpain at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:49:02 UTC 2018

Okay, I testet it and it doesn't help. Attached is also my smb.conf. May it
is here.

[global]
        security = ADS
        workgroup = EXAMPLE
        realm = EXAMPLE.LOCAL

        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        log level = 1

        # Default ID mapping configuration for local BUILTIN accounts
        # and groups on a domain member. The default (*) domain:
        # - must not overlap with any domain ID mapping configuration!
        # - must use a read-write-enabled back end, such as tdb.
        # - Adding just this is not enough
        # - You must set a DOMAIN backend configuration, see below
        idmap config * : backend = tdb
        idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
        idmap config EXAMPLE : range = 1000000 - 1999999
        winbind enum users = yes
        winbind enum groups = yes
        winbind use default domain = yes
        winbind refresh tickets = yes