[Samba] Samba4 on Ubuntu 18.04

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed May 9 14:50:52 UTC 2018

Hai,

Sorry Harald, but this is really bad advice.
If you want problem when upgrade, this is the way.
Things like this get forgotten in time..

And really... . I learned this today. If i can so can you guys.
Great info here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/systemd-networkd
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Resolv.conf#Systemd-resolved_configuration

.. Yes.. I do debian ( bit ubuntu ) and get great info from archlinux.  :-)

And what helped also a lot was..
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/bionic/man5/systemd.network.5.html
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/bionic/man8/systemd-resolved.service.8.html

And why do you think i always install a MINIMAL server...
That helps in getting the less crap.

Greetz,

Louis