[Samba] Samba 4 AD and Samba 3.6 Fileserver GID Problem

Marc Linden mlinden at age.mpg.de
Tue May 8 13:39:27 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland,

thanks for the clarification, although I hoped for a different solution.

We use a third party archiving software that currently only supports
samba 3.6.

best
marc

--
Marc Linden, M.Sc.
IT-Administrator

Max-Planck-Institut für Biologie des Alterns/
Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing

Office: Joseph-Stelzmann-Str.9b, D-50931 Köln / Cologne
Postal address: Postfach 41 06 23, D-50866 Köln / Cologne
Tel.:		+49 (0)221 37970 266
Fax:		+49 (0)221 37970 800

Email: MLinden at age.mpg.de
www.age.mpg.de