[Samba] Using samba AD in mixed OS environment

Zdravko Zdravkov nirayah at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:53:08 UTC 2018

True that.

oddjob wasn't running, now it's fine, but apparently everything is the
same. In CentOS I see a folder created by my new "testuser" in Windows. The
folder's owner is 1000024 while getent passwd testuser responds with 11184
which is nowhere near the same.
I guess I'm not making something right during the whole configuration.