[Samba] samba_dnsupdate --all-names -> dns_tkey_negotiategss: TKEY is unacceptable

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Wed May 2 17:29:15 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland,

we ran samba_updatedns because we get the error
"ERROR_DNS_UPDATE_FAILED" when joining a Samba-host to the domain.
We go by the wiki
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Troubleshooting_Samba_Domain_Members#DNS_Update_failed:_ERROR_DNS_UPDATE_FAILED
and we checked the dynmaic DNS update as written in the wiki:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Testing_Dynamic_DNS_Updates
That's how we ran into this error. I have never seen this error before.
It's the first time I uses CentOS, normally I use debian ;-).

Stefan

--
Stefan Kania
Landweg 13

Signieren jeder E-Mail hilft Spam zu reduzieren. Signieren Sie ihre
E-Mail. Weiter Informationen unter http://www.gnupg.org

Mein Schlüssel liegt auf

hkp://subkeys.pgp.net