[Samba] Using samba AD in mixed OS environment

Zdravko Zdravkov nirayah at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:34:28 UTC 2018

Hi Denis.

Since we have "tricky" people working on the Linux machines we prefer NFS
because it's less hassle to mount and requires no credentials. Basically
because of the users we tend to choose the easiest possible way for them to
access the needed resources. I guess  pam-script module mounting is exactly
for this purpose, but I'll to research more since I'm not familiar with it.

Thanks