[Samba] broken mailing-list -> Re: Accentuated characters issue when receiving attributes from "samba user syncpasswords"

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Mar 28 17:28:20 UTC 2018

> We are not going to agree on this, Mailman is not adding the
> 'Reply-To' , I have checked. You say that you are not adding it, so it
> must be coming from somewhere else, but where is unknown. Could it be
> Thunderbird?

no it could not

why should Thunderbird invite a header in the *middle* of *reveived
message headers* and only in case of the samba-list

you even said at at your own "In the full headers of the post you
referred to, there is this: Reply-To: Reindl Harald
<h.reindl at thelounge.net>"

> There is no point in continuing this discussion, so don't bother
> replying
i just don't believe that you proper checked

if you see "Reply-To" headers in message from me received over the
samba-mailing list they are added at the samba infrastructure - it's
that easy - period

*every* single message from this mailing list has a reply-to header to
the poster, independent who is the poster, no other mailing-list on
planet earth has a reply-to-header - it's that simple - period

consult a mailadmin because it don't matter if it's mailmain or some
other borked piece of the samaba mail-infrastructure, it's not on my end