[Samba] Share users across domains

Stephan Mattecka ste-fun_s at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 15:06:08 UTC 2018

Hello Rodrigo,

I would create one Domain and put your students into one group. Then you create a OU (Organizational Unit) for the admin computers and put all the admin computers into that OU. After that you create a gpo in the OU that contains all your admin computers. In this gpo you can deny login for the students group as describe on the following site

https://4sysops.com/archives/deny-and-allow-workstation-logons-with-group-policy/

All this can be done using the Remote Server Administration Tool (RSAT) by running "dsa.msc" and "gpmc.msc" on the machine which has the RSAT installed.

Best
Stephan