[Samba] Share users across domains

Waishon waishon009 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:39:30 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would use one domain and some groups. So you put your Students in the "students" group and the administratives in the "admin".

Then simply create two OUs, one for the admin machine and one for the machine for both. Then you're able to create some group policy's to restrict the login to the admin group for the admin machine OU.

This is a scenario where you can find a lot of tutorials on the internet. All Microsoft tutorials about setting up groups, permissions or GPOs would apply here.
(As far as you would like to use Windows machines, are you? Otherwise you should mention which OS you will use in your environment :)).