[Samba] Samba NT4 to AD- LDAP

Praveen Ghimire PGhimire at sundata.com.au
Sat Mar 24 12:50:29 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland,

I did that initially and that came with
Failed to connect to ldap URL 'ldap://lin-pdc.lin - LDAP client internal error: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME
Hence I removed the whole ldap:// bit

After your email I tried again but using ldap://localhost and it seems to have worked. Not sure what the issue is with the fqdn. I could run ldap queries when using fqdn.

Regards,

Praveen Ghimire