[Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.8.0 Available for Download

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Mar 13 21:50:50 UTC 2018

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 09:21:12PM +0000, Miguel Medalha wrote:

> The only possibility here is for me to unsubscribe? Is it forbidden to just
> give my views about it and then go on with life? Why?

Because complaining as you did about an innocent quote in release notes
is bullying. You can agree or not, you didn't need to tell anyone about
it unless you were trying to intimidate Karolin into not using quotes
that conflict with your world-view.

I don't want to see bullying on this list please. Let's drop the matter
and get back to technical issues.