[Samba] LDAP: PDC to BDC replication issues

Harry Jede walk2sun at arcor.de
Mon Mar 12 13:20:17 UTC 2018

Am Montag, 12. März 2018, 11:58:45 CET schrieb Praveen Ghimire via
samba:
> Hi,
>
> We are having some replication issues between the our PDC and BDC
LDAP
> servers. Here are the details
First things first:
You should ask this question on the openldap mailing list:
*openldap-technical at openldap.org[1]*

The first naswer you may get:

2.4.31 is released on 2012/04/21
2.4.28 is released on 2011/11/26

So both versions you use are realy old, and during the last 7 years
openldap team has fixed lot of replication isues. No one is willing to
support such old software. Please update first.

current release is 2.4.45

--

Gruss
	Harry Jede

--------
[1] mailto:openldap-technical%40openldap.org