[Samba] LDAP BDC- Classic Domain

Praveen Ghimire PGhimire at sundata.com.au
Thu Mar 8 08:45:42 UTC 2018

Hi Denis,
Thank you.

They are in the same subnet. The plan is to have dcs running LDAP. Promoting bdc to pdc (existing pdc is running on old equipment ) and demoting the existing pdc. Then do the AD migration.

 The catch is the pdc also has shares. I'm not sure if we can demote existing pdc to become a file server only. My concept is based on Windows servers not sure it'll work here though.

Regards,

Praveen Ghimire