[Samba] dns_tkey_negotiategss: TKEY is unacceptable - documentation update

Peter Serbe peter at serbe.ch
Wed Mar 7 15:47:08 UTC 2018

L.P.H. van Belle via samba schrieb am 07.03.2018 14:11:

> 2 Small questions here.
>
> Pointing to itself with
> nameserver 127.0.0.1 or nameserver real_ip_of_DC

with real_ip_of_DC

> Samba Internal DNS or Samba+Bind9_DLZ ?

Bind9_DLZ

I was pretty desparate, and did re-join the domain with
a different DC (I have a network with two sites and two
DCs on each site), so I ruined the consistency, which in
return seemed to disturb the DNS update. kinit + klist
worked fine, so I got no immediate indications on a DNS
issue.

Best regards
Peter