[Samba] Autoaccept all authentications to mitigate disabled guest logins in Windows 10 build 1709

Daniel Migowski dmigowski at ikoffice.de
Wed Mar 7 02:33:08 UTC 2018

Hai,

Already tried the bad user option. Samba still answers the client that guest mode is to be used, but here is the problem. Windows 10 forbids guest mode now because of Security concerns! I need a way for Samba to accept the challenge response answer regardless of the user so Windows believes it was authenticated. Any hack no matter how dirty is greatly appreciated.

Greetings,
Daniel Migowski