[Samba] Error joining Samba 4.7.4 DC to existing Win2008R2 domain

Claudio Nicora claudio.nicora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:16:57 UTC 2018

 > Garming asked you to see if you could locate
 > where the records got put the records by hand

Sorry, I can't understand what you mean with "if you could locate where
the records got put"...
Are you're asking me to create the DNS record by hand with RSAT on
SRVAD_OLD, then run samba-tool join again?
If so, yes I've tried to create the record manually and re-run
samba-tool with the same error.

Sorry for the misunderstand