[Samba] error installing dependencies to build samba on debian 9.3

felix felix at epepm.cupet.cu
Thu Mar 1 17:21:13 UTC 2018

Could you please help me with this issue. Are the packages names right?

Greetings,

Felix.

apt-get install acl attr autoconf bind9utils bison build-essential \
 >   debhelper dnsutils docbook-xml docbook-xsl flex gdb libjansson-dev
krb5-user \
 >   libacl1-dev libaio-dev libarchive-dev libattr1-dev libblkid-dev
libbsd-dev \
 >   libcap-dev libcups2-dev libgnutls28-dev libgpgme11-dev libjson-perl \
 >   libldap2-dev libncurses5-dev libpam0g-dev libparse-yapp-perl \
 >   libpopt-dev libreadline-dev nettle-dev perl perl-modules pkg-config \
 >   python-all-dev python-crypto python-dbg python-dev python-dnspython \
 >   python3-dnspython python-gpgme python3-gpgme python-markdown
python3-markdown \
 >   python3-dev xsltproc zlib1g-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libjansson-dev
E: Unable to locate package libgnutls28-dev
E: Unable to locate package python3-dnspython
E: Unable to locate package python3-gpgme
E: Unable to locate package python3-markdown