[Samba] Default domain other than joined domain of a domain member

Blindauer Emmanuel e.blindauer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:52:39 UTC 2018

I had a workaround, but depend mostly of the software:
For my fileserver in subdomain, I used the backend "idmap_nss", and
configured nss to use ldap to find users, ldap server was the parent
domain, and kerberos on main domain to auth users (so don't use winbind
for auth or in nsswitch)

This is a very bad workaround, but it can perhaps fit your needs.

Emmanuel