[Samba] Active directory sites & subnets

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:47:10 UTC 2018

It sure helps!! Thank you!! :)

As for the basic configuration of sites, I had already done and it is ok.

My doubt was about your placement regarding subnets where the DC would not
be directly connected, would be placed as close to a site as possible. I
could not see it via RSAT.

Anyway, thank you for your willingness to help!

--
Elias Pereira